Https://yummymaker.com ’s strict policy towards privacy and security are governed by using HTTPS in their linking address (URL) to the website. Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, the protocol over which data is sent between your browser and the website that you are connected to. The ‘S’ at the end of HTTPS stands for ‘Secure’. It means all communications between your browser and the website are encrypted. HTTPS is often used to protect highly confidential online transactions like online banking and online shopping order forms.
Web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome also display a padlock icon in the address bar to visually indicate that a HTTPS connection is in effect.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
In order to provide you with the Service, upon booking the Chef Services, you will be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, telephone number, event address, home region and city/ location along with some additional information such as the name of the Chef, the name of the menu, the date of the event (hereinafter, the “Event Date”), number of guests and any other specific requirements, such as dietary requirements.
If you are a Chef using the Service will ask you for your first and last name, email address, phone number, state and location, date of birth (optional), ABN, and bank account details to proceed your payments. We will also need to know some non-personal information, such as but not limited to the locations you are willing to serve, your Chef menus as well as menu requirements.
DOES YUMMY MAKER SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Https://yummymaker.com does not sell or rent your information. We disclose your Personal Information only when:
- We have your explicit permission to share your Personal Information.
- We need to share your Personal Information with your Chef or Member to provide the Service.
- We need to share your Personal Information with third-party service providers who process data on our behalf in order to complete your payment transactions.
- We employ third-party service providers to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, or to perform Site-related services, and these providers are subject to strict data protection requirements.
- We believe it is necessary to disclose Personal Information to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service and/or to enforce our Terms of Service.
- We believe it is necessary to disclose Personal Information to investigate or prevent potential illegal activities, suspected fraud, or possible threats against persons, property, or the systems on which we operate the Site and the Service.
- We determine that the access, preservation, or disclosure of Personal Information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Https://yummymaker.com and its Users, or is required to comply with applicable laws, including compliance with warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- We share your Personal Information in connection with the sale or reorganization of all or part of our business, as permitted by applicable law.
COOKIES & LOCAL STORAGE
When you access or use the Service, Company may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” and Flash (or similar technologies), which stores certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your Service experience much more convenient and effortless. The cookies used by the Service are created per session, does not include any information about you, other than your session key and are removed as your session ends (usually after 24 hours). It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Local Storage option in Flash you should use the settings option of Flash according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings of Flash, your online experience may be limited.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
This Web site contains “links” to other sites. We try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we cannot be responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by other sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these Web sites before disclosing any personal information.
Https://yummymaker.com will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Https://yummymaker.com encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Https://yummymaker.com is protecting your information