Effective Date: November 2017
Yummymaker (“we” or “us”) welcome you to Yummymaker site, an online marketplace for dining available at http://yummymaker.com/ (hereinafter, the “Site” or “Service”), which offers online food, dining experiences and products from a global collection.
What information do we collect?
We may collect 2 types of data and information:
The first type is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are unaware of the identity of the User from whom we have obtained the Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any kind of unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which can be open to us while such User is visiting and/or using the Site. Non-Personal Information which is being collected includes technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may include, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches on the Site, referral URL, type as well as version of web browser and keyboard language, screen resolution, etc.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or could be of a private and/or sensitive nature. Personal Information that may be collected consists of any personal details supplied voluntarily by the User.
- We collect information from you when you sign up on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, give response to a survey or complete a form. Personal Information that is being collected consists of any personal details provided knowingly and voluntarily by the User:
- The Personal Information is gathered from the details the Users provide, which includes the following: full name, e-mail address and place of residence, phone number or credit card information. Additionally, when updating their profile, the User may also provide, at his/her sole discretion, information like pictures, languages, name, gender, birthdates, etc.
What we use your information for
Any of the information we obtain from you may be utilized in one of the following ways: To personalize your experience, to enhance our website, to improve customer support service, to process transactions, survey or other website feature and to send periodic messages.
Your personal information, whether public or private, will never be exchanged, sold, transferred, or disclosed to another company for any reason whatsoever, without your permission, other than for the express goal for delivering the purchased service or product requested.
Sharing Personal Information with Third parties
We adopt commercially reasonable measures to safeguard and prevent unauthorized access to your information. We implement a number of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information any time you submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit details are transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with distinctive access privileges to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your confidential information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will never be stored on file for more than a month.
How do we protect your information?
We take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard and deter unauthorized access to your information. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 30 days.
Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
Periodically, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party services or products on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We for this reason have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these associated sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these websites.
Yummymaker expects its associates, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, promoters, affiliates as well as other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For instance, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a body on yummymaker.com pages, certain content that is actually created or managed by a third party. Yummymaker.com is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You need to check the applicable privacy policies of these third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This children’s privacy statement clarifies our practices with regards to the online collection and usage of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law related to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children below the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly obtain personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as an element of the Site. We screen users who would like to supply personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from giving such information. If we realized that we have inadvertently acquired personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will remove such information from our records.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly submit or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Due to the fact we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as an element of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
This site is specifically for adults over the age of 18 years use.
Changes to this Policy
Yummymaker reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued utilization of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you acknowledge those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used in accordance with the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.